Everything You Need to Know for getting E-Trader License in Dubai
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: All Blog Posts, Company Setup, E-commerce License in UAE, e-Trader License in Dubai
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular location for online businesses, generating approximately $8.5 billion in annual revenue for the country’s economy. To legally operate an online business in the UAE, it is necessary to obtain an E-Trader License, which is issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED). This license is designed to regulate and oversee the sale of online goods and services. With the widespread use of the internet, social media platforms, smartphones, and fast delivery options, it has become increasingly easy to buy and sell products and services online. This trend has benefited both consumers and entrepreneurs, and the E-Trader License is a helpful tool for individuals in the UAE who want to sell products or services through social media platforms or other online channels. Obtaining an E-Trader License in Dubai can provide a level of security and legality for online businesses.
Who Should Apply for The Dubai E-Trade License?
Individuals with a valid residence status in the UAE are eligible to apply for an E-Trader License
This license may be particularly useful for:
- Stay-at-home mothers or housewives who want to work remotely and showcase their skills or crafts
- Freelancers who use the license to connect with potential clients
- Startup businesses that are not yet able to afford an office or staff
- Entrepreneurs who believe they can generate more leads or sales through online trading
- Only one person can be registered per license.
What are the requirements of Dubai E-Trader License?
- The E-Trader License is only available to UAE residents and GCC nationals living in Dubai
- The trade license holder must be at least 21 years old
- The trade license must be registered in the name of a single person, and the trade name must be the person’s name
- Expats are currently not allowed to sell physical products as an E-Trader, but may offer professional services such as event management, maintenance and repair, modeling, photography, and graphic design
Steps to get an e-trader license in Dubai, UAE.
To obtain an E-Trader License in the UAE, follow these steps:
- Gather and provide your personal documents
- Register your trade name
- Apply for a trade license
How can we help you?
We at FZ Business Consultancy will assist you in establishing your business in UAE without any unusual costs and constraints. Our consultants with years of experience will make the procedure hassle-free for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your queries.