FZ CONSULTANCY FZE
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- FZ Consultancy FZE accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for our services.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and FZ Consultancy FZE policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- FZ Consultancy FZE maintains the https://fzconsultancy.com Website (“Site”)
Delivery Policy – Services
Proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer
- All services will be done by FZ CONSULTANCY FZE on behalf of client
- Free Delivery of all Documents inside UAE/ outside UAE carrier charges will be paid by client
- Delivery time to local Market within 2 days/ and International depending on Carrier
Payment Confirmation – Services
Customer will receive the payment confirmation by Email and the time the payment confirmation will reach the customer will be within 1 minute
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages
[or [OTHER CONTENT]]
from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] express written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] express written consent.]
[Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] discretion.
If [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
[[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] may disable your user ID and password in [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] sole discretion without notice or explanation.]
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Price of goods and Services
- A. The price for any goods or services that you purchase from us is as set out under the option you select and unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
- B. The total purchase price, including VAT, if any, will be displayed in your shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- C. We reserve the right periodically to update the prices on the Website and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer, without prior notice. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices are correct, but in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voidable by us and you would then be entitled to a full refund.
- D. We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the products we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
- E. Incorporation and subsequent annual fees are charged as per the date of order. Any reduction in fees will only apply to orders placed on or after the date of reduction and will NOT apply to previous orders.
Incorporation of General Terms and Conditions
- These Specific Terms and Conditions must be read together with the General Terms and Conditions above. The General Terms and conditions apply to any agreement between us and to your use of the Website generally, including for the avoidance of doubt, and the jurisdiction and governing law clause.
Refund / Cancellation Policy / Termination
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- A. Should you purchase your company / bank account and change your mind before submission to the appropriate registry / official Government body / bank, we will refund all monies paid to us except for an administration charge of up to AED 1500, dependent on efforts undertaken prior to cancellation The charge covers our merchant charges (both on the purchase and the refund) and other incidental expenses. Refunds for company incorporation cannot be given once the company has been submitted to the appropriate registry.
- B. Bank Account Applications – Please be advised that our bank introduction fee does not guarantee a successful opening of an offshore bank account. We can only undertake to introduce you to the bank and assist you with the completion of the application forms and process. The final decision lies with the bank themselves as all banks have their own T&C’s, ID requirements and opening criteria. It is entirely within the banks rights to accept or reject applications for accounts, and their prerogative as to whether they explain their reasons for rejecting an application.
- C. If we have completed and submitted all the necessary paperwork for your bank account application, and the account application is rejected by the bank, we reserve the right to retain all fees paid in consideration of our time and attention spent on the application.
- D. Discounted Packages – please note that if you decide to cancel any element of a discounted package, then the refund we will process will be calculated based on applying the total package percentage discount on a pro rated basis applied to each component. Once again, consideration will need to be given as to whether the company has been incorporated. Once incorporated (either with or without Nominee Officers), then these elements of the package will not be eligible for a refund. Bank account application refunds will follow the same policy as outlined in bullet point C above, and if eligible, will be processed by applying the total package percentage discount on a pro rated basis.
- E. Termination – A termination fee of AED 3500 per entity shall be payable by the client to FZ Consultancy FZE/as fzconsultancy.com upon the client notifying us that management of the client’s entity or entities is to be transferred to another corporate services provider. The said termination fee will be charged in addition to any disbursements or other fees due and payable at the time of termination.
Limitations of liability
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE]; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE].
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] and undertake to keep [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] legal advisers) incurred or suffered by [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] may take such action as [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW OF UAE], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [UAE COURTS].
Registrations and authorizations
[[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is registered with [AFZA FREE ZONE]. [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] registration number is .]
[[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is subject to [AJMAN FREE ZONE], which is supervised by [AJMAN FREE ZONE].]
[[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is registered with [AJMAN FREE ZONE AND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE]. [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] professional title is [BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCIES] and it has been granted in the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is subject to the [RULES OF AJMAN FREE ZONE].
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] details
The full FZ CONSULTANCY FZE of [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is [FULL FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ].
[[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] is registered in [AJMAN FREE ZONE] under registration number 
[FZ CONSULTANCY FZE ‘S] [Registered] address is [TOWER B, OFFICE 207, AJMAN FREE ZONE].
You can contact [FZ CONSULTANCY FZE] by email to [INFO@FZCONSULTANCY.COM].